Opening hours: 7am-7pm daily
Entrance fee: RM5.5/person
Activities: trekking, swimming, photos shooting.
Facilities: toilet & changing rooms on levels 1-4, shops in front of the park, car park.
How to get to Kanching falls:
- We took an Uber XL – 7 rooms to Kanching with just RM41. It took only 40-50 minutes to get the site.
- Two of my friend traveled by motorbike from KLCC, it was like a quite easy and fast way.
- You can also take 150 bus, there is a bus station in front of the park. Ask the driver to stop you at Kanching waterfall, then he will stop you at the road in front of the waterfall, Rawang.
The waterfalls is a great spot for picnics, camping, swimming, jungle trekking especially at weekends. If you want to avoid the crowded, go on weekdays, trek in the early mornings and swim in the higher levels.
The waterfalls consist of seven levels. The water is very cold, chilling which is suitable for visiting during hot seasons. The lower levels are suitable for families and children. If you want to trek the jungle, go upper levels. There is a very nice stream at the end of the trail.
The route to the first four levels of falls is cements footpaths and steps. It is quite easy at first but then, at these levels, you will pass a troupe of monkeys foraging and fighting for food from passing tourists. Be aware of them because some are extremely aggressive.
What should bring:
- Water and some snacks for the trail
- Swimming suits for a dip
- Flip – flop
- Extra clothes and tower
- Sunscreen is a must
- Camera for shooting lovers <3
I save all best moments in these pictures ^^.Check it out.